Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Staving Off Opioid Hell
Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
by Rattlehead
Citation:   Rattlehead. "Staving Off Opioid Hell: An Experience with Buprenorphine (Suboxone) (exp99730)". Erowid.org. Apr 22, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99730

2 mg sublingual Pharms - Buprenorphine

It was a bit of a chilly morning here at my home, I decided to take the last of bupenorphine (subutex,suboxone) I had, which included a 2mg strip that dissolves under my tongue.

From my research, 2mg of bupenorphine is equal to 10mg of morphine. An hour or so after ingesting I prepared my self for the itchy, nicotine craved day I had ahead of me.

Bupenorphine gives me energy, warmth, enlightenment, itchy skin, and makes me crave nicotine. All I can say is if I am gonna run out of opiates and be sick, I get my hands on some buprenorphine if I can. It has a 'ceiling effect' but gives me a good buzz for about 4-8 hours.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99730
Published: Apr 22, 2013Views: 8,509
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Alone (16)