Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Stuck With These Feelings
MDMA
by Martian1324
Citation:   Martian1324. "Stuck With These Feelings: An Experience with MDMA (exp99996)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/99996

4 lines insufflated MDMA (powder / crystals)
    sublingual MDMA (powder / crystals)

I tried molly, three days ago with a few friends, I did four lines, and also put quite a bit in my gums. [Author reports a total of 500 mg was administered] Now here we are three days later, I feel totally weird, I can't stand it. I feel dizzy, a little numb, and I'm afraid it wont go away, I feel like it will last forever. Yesterday was the first time I finally had an appetite and I ate a full meal. After eating I felt normal for once, I thought that it had gone away for good. However an hour or two later it started to come back, and when I woke up this morning I felt it completely back again, I am so afraid, and it made the molly experience completely not worth it, even though it was great. I cannot stand this hell, and I don't know what to do, if it doesn't go away by soon, I'm just going to tell my parents and go to the doctors, because I don't know what else to do.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99996
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 494
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Retrospective / Summary (11)