The Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (of Canada)
Schedules & Structures
Pub Date :
Edition(s) at Erowid :
BACK COVER #From acetone to ketamine, LSD to zolpidem, 385 drugs, chemicals, plants and natural products are charted and indexed, including over 350 structural diagrams.
- Full coverage of Schedule I through VIII of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Invaluable reference for professionals and students of chemistry, law, medicine, pharmacology, policing and public policy
- Includes natural and synthetic opioids and other analgesics, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, amphetamines and other stimulants, psychedelic and entactogenic drugs, anabolic steroids and precursors.
- Supplementary information available at companion website: www.cdsa.ca
- Unfolded chart measures 31.5" by 31.5" (80 cm by 80 cm)