Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Antidepressant Interfering With Break Thru
Mushrooms & Citalopram
by BullDog
Citation:   BullDog. "Antidepressant Interfering With Break Thru: An Experience with Mushrooms & Citalopram (exp100126)". Erowid.org. Nov 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/100126

oral Mushrooms

I felt this information might help someone else, so they do not go thru the years of struggle that I did. Until 2003, I had an alcohol abuse problem that kept my DMT and mushroom experiences to minor experiences, I knew there was more for me there but could not grasp why I could not 'break thru'.

Eight years ago I got off alcohol, but they put me on Celexa/Citalopram when my partner died. So no alcohol but now I had a new problem. Turns out the Celexa/Citalopram equally interfered with the mushroom breakthru experience. Including smoking DMT after peaking on 2 hits of LSD. my life was on hold the entire time I was on Citalopram - it was the worst thing I ever went thru but I didnt know that it was the drug, because of all the difficult things I went thru. But the mushrooms communicated to me to get off the anti-depressants
the mushrooms communicated to me to get off the anti-depressants
after 10 years, it was hard to do, but I started taking less and less to finally went off them completely for 3 weeks. I felt normal again.

Then I did a high dose mushroom trip, and the entity was able to deliver the full healing, it was the most beautiful healing experience, with infinite love and forgiveness, I wept for 2 hours with joy, and I was shown the reality of my eternal soul. BIG PHARMA poisons can rob you of your spiritual connection. Peace and love my friends and may the healing flow to you all.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100126
Published: Nov 24, 2017Views: 1,794
Mushrooms (39), Pharms - Citalopram (227) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Entities / Beings (37), Retrospective / Summary (11)