Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Taking It Easy
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by myconaut
Citation:   myconaut. "Taking It Easy: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp100344)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100344

1 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)

I think our culture kind of emphasises over-indulgence of whatever it is that makes us 'feel good.' Obviously, this is difficult to apply to mushrooms, because at higher doses the little flowers often show us profound and spiritual aspects of our existence, but yeah, sometimes less is more.

This is my personal remedy for relief from the grind. It isn't something I can do very often or else it stops 'working', as my body will quickly build a 'tolerance' to the magic.

About an hour or two before bed, I like to eat about a gram or so of dried p. cubensis. Just lay down, turn on some tunes, look at some interesting art or read a book, just relax, eating just enough to feel the magic, but not to completely fry. The warm vibes of the hum of creation will wash all the grime and the grit that life in our modern world tends to accumulate within us as individuals.

Yeah, its fun and exciting and moving to experience what the little flowers have to offer us. Grounding myself in both aspects of the universe and seeing with two seperate but connected lenses, and I find that it can be just as fun, just as exciting, and just as moving to take it a little easy.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 100344
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 423
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)