Normal Night Becomes the Theory of Everything
2C-E & Mushrooms
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Normal Night Becomes the Theory of Everything: An Experience with 2C-E & Mushrooms (exp100422)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/100422

1500 mg   Aniracetam
  18 mg   2C-E
  1.5 g   Mushrooms

PS, I will add more.

I have read a million reports from the beginnings of my counterculture youth in 2006-2007 era. I say that like I am an old guy but the wisdom I have learned since then clearly identifies with this concept for what I am about to describe.

I am currently writing this report as I am tripping on these substances and it is absolutely phenomenal. Basically the reason I am posting this is to let everybody know that 2ce + Mushrooms + 1500mg of Aniracetam taken prior to ingestion of the latter is utterly remarkable. I cannot describe how fantastic I feel!!!! I can shape my own destiny, I can become whoever I want to become... I are ME!! Never forget that. If I stay true to myself and don't waste my life living somebody's future, because I have already risen above that. Like the great Steve Jobs said, stay hungry.. stay foolish.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 100422
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 742
Mushrooms (39), 2C-E (137) : Unknown Context (20), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)