New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Disappointed
Calea zacatechichi
by neo
Citation:   neo. "Disappointed: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp106115)". Erowid.org. Nov 10, 2017. erowid.org/exp/106115

repeated oral Calea zacatechichi (capsule)

I heard about this substance being great for lucid dreaming. I am just being honest. I have had lucid dreams before at random times in my life. I wanted to use this for answers. So I tried it for 3 days. These are in capsule form.

I took around 20 grams the first night. Nothing happened. No lucid and I could not remember dreaming. It was hard to sleep also. Next day I took 4 capsules and took a nap in the day time. I had a dream and it wasn't special or lucid just regular. I took 3 more before bed. I had a dream but again could not remember much but Knew it was basic. I took 4 the next night and nothing.

I am very disappointed in this. I have a bunch of capsules left. Maybe it is a placebo. I really wanted this to work so I won't be touching this again. I might try some other things.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 106115
Published: Nov 10, 2017Views: 822
Calea zacatechichi (97), Dreams (85) : Retrospective / Summary (11), First Times (2), Alone (16)