Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Hypothesis to Mushroom Blackouts
Mushrooms
by PeaceLoveLight
Citation:   PeaceLoveLight. "Hypothesis to Mushroom Blackouts: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp108092)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108092

Mushrooms

I've seen some write about getting 'blackouts' after ingesting mushrooms and I too have experienced this.

I've now in my life had a few seizures, ALMOST all of them with some association to mushrooms.

My theory is that some persons body's, myself included greatly struggle to digest mushrooms, to the extent that it causes the body to go into shock and in SOME cases seize/blackout.

I know for myself I'm also allergic to penicillin (my only allergy) and that is what has also lead me to this hypothesis.

I figured I'd share my thoughts for anyone with the similar experiences and questions...

Please be safe. <3

[Reported Dose: 'generally above MicroDose Levels']

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108092
Published: Mar 7, 2016Views: 1,464
Mushrooms (39) : Health Problems (27), General (1), Unknown Context (20)