Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Not Sure What Is Happening
Catnip
by Not_Given
Citation:   Not_Given. "Not Sure What Is Happening: An Experience with Catnip (exp108382)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108382

3 g smoked Catnip (dried)

I tried this for the first time and wasn't sure what to expect. I'm a heavy cannabis user so I expected little to no effect.

I packed a bowl after separating stems from the catnip. It was probably about 1.5 grams of catnip in the bowl. At 6:05AM I quickly shotgunned the bong in about 4 hits. 6:15AM I began to feel a warmth in my muscles, not like opiates I have tried tons of opiates and this was on the muscles not all over. 6:20AM I feel calm, mildly euphoric. 6:25AM I roll a joint of catnip and begin smoking it. 6:28AM The joint is almost done and I feel pretty good actually, really relaxed with no real aches or pains.

Overall I'm pleasantly surprised it was a decent herb for anxiety or muscle aches. It doesn't replace bud but it does calm me down.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 108382
Published: Apr 25, 2016Views: 4,204
Catnip (68) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)