My Cognition Improves Tremendously
Mushrooms & Amphetamines (Adderall XR)
by J
Citation:   J. "My Cognition Improves Tremendously: An Experience with Mushrooms & Amphetamines (Adderall XR) (exp111984)". Erowid.org. Aug 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111984

1.75 g oral Mushrooms
      Amphetamines (daily)

Boring Story, Psilocybin mushroom/Adderall XR

My friend and I split a 1/8 of Psilocybin mushrooms, not knowing that it wasn't enough to get us high. After a couple hours, I went home, feeling completely sober. I was about to go to bed when I experienced a pleasant sensation of profound WAKEFULNESS. I cleaned my room, which was in a terrible state, and I experienced for the first time in recent memory being 'done' with a task 'before I knew it.' My room became orderly - as if an intelligence and benign presence had manifested there.

This may not seem to be a big deal to many but I have the Inattentive subtype of ADHD and was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder four years ago. This means that for the most part, I experience life as kind of a half-person, slow to complete tasks and difficult to motivate. On even a sub-optimal dose of mushrooms, however, my cognition improves tremendously. I really love who I am on Mushrooms.
I really love who I am on Mushrooms.
I feel like I'm the person I was 'meant' to be - positive, sharp and solution-oriented.

I hope to one day encounter a legal substance that stimulates the wellbeing effects of Psilocybin without the hallucinogenic qualities, or even better, become cured of my conditions and feel the way I feel on shrooms all the time.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111984
Published: Aug 11, 2018Views: 1,647
Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Depression (15), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Various (28)