individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A Trip Gone Wrong
Datura
by Peyton lee
Citation:   Peyton lee. "A Trip Gone Wrong: An Experience with Datura (exp113620)". Erowid.org. Sep 28, 2019. erowid.org/exp/113620

20 seeds oral Datura
  T+ 5:40   vaporized Nicotine

Before I start this report, please do your research on this plant. I went into this not knowing that much, and I really regret it.
I went into this not knowing that much, and I really regret it.

So this started at 2:20 Am, with me taking 30 out of 50 seeds I had. I waited for like 1 hour and 30 mins and nothing happened. So I ended up taking the other 20. Another hour passed and I figured it wasn't really datura, considering I ordered it on Amazon. So being mad, I went to sleep.

I woke up around 7 am, feeling very weird. Everything didn't feel right, and I felt very sick and thirsty. I couldn't get up to get water because I was recently hit by a car, so I called for my grandma. She brought me a water and asked if I was ok, and I said "yeah, why?" And she said "you look like your scared, and your eyes are really wide" Then I said " yeah I'm ok" And she said "ok" and left. That whole conversation with her felt like hours, and it was only like 2 minutes. I started to drink my water, and it felt very uncomfortable. Like when I'd swallow it, it felt weird and it was making me sick.

Now Into the visuals. Around 8 am, I started seeing dogs, and people who were not there, but I thought they were. I was stressing out, and feeling sick, so I thought maybe my vape will help. So I grabbed it off my desk, and hit it. I blew out my vapor, only to realize I was holding one of my flat pencils. This really made me trip out and uncomfortable, so I tried to sleep. I don't really remember much when I was trying to sleep. But when 3pm came around, my friend came over. When he walked in, the first thing he asked was, "are you ok?" and what he told me the day after, is that I said something like "Datura made me sick, I actually hit a pencil and blew smoke, look at the dude watching me" and a bunch of mumbling. So he told me I needed some rest and I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep. So I just sat there with my eyes closed. Around 7 pm I leaned over and puked 3 times in the trash can, and laid back on my back. I actually fell asleep.

The next day I felt weird, but better. So that's my experience.

Exp Year: 2019ExpID: 113620
Published: Sep 28, 2019Views: 1,614
Datura (15) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Alone (16)