Effects Were Very Slight
Mushrooms - P. ovoideocystidiata
by Nine60Four
Citation:   Nine60Four. "Effects Were Very Slight: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. ovoideocystidiata (exp114503)". Erowid.org. Jun 29, 2020. erowid.org/exp/114503

0.75 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

First Experience With Psychedelics (Threshold)

I took 0.75 g dried (not cracker-dry, slightly bendy stems) Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata. I chopped them finely, put them in a tea diffuser, added ginger and diffuser to cup, poured boiling water over top, let them steep 10 minutes, added 2 Yogi tea bags (caffeine-free) and steeped an additional 5 min.

Set and setting: At home, first 45 minutes or so I spent in the backyard. Went inside when I got bored, went for a walk around the neighborhood after an hour or so. I was in a good mood. My boyfriend was sitting me and I felt safe.

My effects were very slight, and I was never sure whether or not they actually kicked-in.

Subjective effects: I felt like I noticed small details of things more than I normally. I saw a small insect and watched it for about 5 minutes, examining it carefully. My mind almost felt foggy. No changes in colors or visuals. My mind stayed about normal

Objective effects: I was slightly more chatty and was quicker to laugh at things. I had a nice belly laugh at a political sign in someone's yard I thought was funny.

Exp Year: 2020ExpID: 114503
Published: Jun 29, 2020Views: 367
Mushrooms (39) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)