Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Hippie Flip Supreme
MDMA, Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Cannabis
by TheRealJackedJones
Citation:   TheRealJackedJones. "Hippie Flip Supreme: An Experience with MDMA, Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Cannabis (exp115550)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2021. erowid.org/exp/115550

100 mg oral MDMA (capsule)
  100 mg oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)
    smoked Cannabis (extract)

First a little background, me and a good friend who we will call Gob had been planning to do something big on the fourth, So we had bought about a gram of molly and maybe 9 grams of shrooms. I personally would like to test my substances before I take them, especially with molly, so I took a gelatin capsule filled with about .1 grams of molly (at this point in time me and gob had never taken more then .3 grams at once). After feeling no effects I take about 0.1 grams of Psilocybe cubenis.

It wasn't until being out with some friends and taking a few hits of some THC Concentrate that the effects really began apparent
First noticed difference was just being more high then usual, like a come up for a bigger trip, followed by some sort of unwritten reminder that I was in a video game. And this is how the visuals followed, every block of concrete seemed as though it was jumping right out of a super mario remake or maybe an old fashion doom game, it was quite the inebriating combo

Exp Year: 2021ExpID: 115550
Published: Jun 23, 2021Views: 230
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), Cannabis (1), MDMA (3) : Various (28), Combinations (3)