Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Who am I?
Mushrooms - Panaeolus cyanescens
by Renato
Citation:   Renato. "Who am I?: An Experience with Mushrooms - Panaeolus cyanescens (exp13083)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2002. erowid.org/exp/13083

2.5 g oral Mushrooms - Panaeolus cyanescens

Hello to all trippers,I'm a boy from Italy,near Slovenia(1 km),I want to tell you a strange thing that never happened before.

About 1 hour after taking 2,5 grams of hawaiian,I've forgotten my name and my look, I must gone in front of mirror to see who really am I and what's my face! I was really scared to see it!

Then I speak to nobody in italian, but it seems to me like Japanese language! I was lied down in my bed, and it seems like a space-ship,and the walls were full of stars. I didn't know where the fuck I was!
After 6 hours I realize that doesn't mean anything how many trips you have made in your life:everyone is always different from the previous.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 13083
Published: Jun 25, 2002Views: 4,951
Mushrooms - Panaeolus cyanescens (185) : Alone (16), Difficult Experiences (5)