Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
The Other Language
Mushrooms
by Prodigy
Citation:   Prodigy. "The Other Language: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp1328)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1328

5.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

The first thing I remember was that I was in a very large kingdom in the sky. I began to walk forward as if I was beginning a judgement. Then I came upon a large blinding light as if it was God. I was then judged for what I don't know. It seemed to take forever and I soon began to fall to what was earth. I was then confronted by a friend who was talking to me in a language I don't really understand. I was surrounded by hills and they were filled with poles of some sort. I was somehow broken away and began starting a conversation with a tree. It talked in the same language that my friend Corey was speaking, then it suddenly started to disintegrate and I was beginning to fall in a dark hole. I was told by my friend Keith that was when I woke up. It was 12:00 at night and there had been reports by the police for trespassing on private property (keep in mind that this last section was when I regained my ability to control myself)and that was all I remember...

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1328
Published: Jun 22, 2000Views: 2,315
Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)