This Isn't a Reflective Piece
Mushrooms & Cannabis
by Ringy
Citation:   Ringy. "This Isn't a Reflective Piece: An Experience with Mushrooms & Cannabis (exp13323)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/13323

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I little background about myself, Iím a 20-year-old white male who has shroomed a good 30-50 times. I have never wrote in detail about a trip before but I thought Iíd give it a try. This isnít a reflective piece, Iím not remembering what exactly went on from a particular trip, I AM ON the little goobers right now, well I'm anticipating the high at least. I canít wait.

Iím about to pack a few bowls of the bomb Cali dosia to speed up the process. So itís 4:10, and Iím just waiting for time to tick. The shrooms that I ate are BOMB! I have taken this type of mushroom already three times, each trip has been the most fun Iíve ever had on mushrooms. I got these shrooms from my buddy who grows them. I forget the name of the spores but I believe they were Hawaiian something or others. Each time I tripped off this type of shroom I have eaten 3.5 grams, which would be 20 dollars worth, and tripped just right. Not too hard to the point where Iíve lost my mind, or not to little to the point where I am forcing myself to hallucinate. Iím talkiní JUST RIGHT!

4:35 Ė I feel the head change slowly creeping. The computer screen has also taken a bit of an extra glow to it. But then again Iím probably just anticipating the hallucinations. That was one thing about these shrooms that Iíd liked, the VISUALS. One of my previous trips, I boiled the shrooms, and had the best trip of my life because the visuals where unbelievable, so many colors and closed eye visuals that are far better than any computer generated screen saver or anything like that. But sorry Iím getting off track. Damn, Itís about 4:45 now I am tripping. Dope.

Itís becoming harder for me to write. I canít think of what I want to write because before I finish what I wanted to originally say another thought has interrupted and I donít even remember what I wanted to say in the first place. Damn, thatís some shit.
Itís funny because I know how to make myself trip harder and see more shit than then a first time tripper would (I believe). Sometimes I just have to forget about my thoughts and just see whatís in front of me. Let myself hallucinate. Imagine.

I love the mind, psycilocybin seems to open uncharted areas of the mind and fill it with semen. See that damn thing about not being able to remember what you wanted to say in the first place is interrupting my freaking thought process. Plus I type slooow so it is hard to keep up with my thoughts. By the time I finish typing this I wonít be able to remember whatever it was I was thinking about to begin with.

Sorry, I just reread what I've been writing and it Blew my (fucking)mind! Damn, itís 5:00 and Iím losing it. TOO many thoughts. Calm the thought process down. TOO many, too many. But what are they about???? I pause for a second and sit confused. I donít remember my thoughts because theyíre coming at a pace too quick. Iím making myself sick and insane trying to sort and decode my own gibberish. I mean thoughts but at this point they are one in the same.

It is so hard to write, right now. It seems nothing I am writing makes sense. Does it??
Itís 5:05 and boy Iíll tell ya Iíd thought it had been twenty minutes or so, time is lost when it seems you are moving in hyperspeed. I have probably thought of 500 things in the last five minutes. I had to take a minite and puff a bowl, because nothing is making sense anymore. I Ďll write less and think more. Yeah. Figure the world out and solve all of itís problems. I can do it if I put my mind to it.

For some reason everything is hysterical. Why???- the shrooms Da!!(EAT ME!!!!!!) DOH!!
I think Iím laughing because at times I think shrooms can take you into the mouth of madness. They twist my reality into something unregognizable and make me thoughts shoot out. THATĒS The shrooms talking again. I feel I have split myself into two upon completing the rest of this paper. Sir Shroom being my worse half, and myself being the other. Dr. Jykell is cool but the shrooms brings Mr. Hyde out of hiding. And he don't give a fuck about being law abiding, I should add. On shrooms I also toy with my religion I donít even want to get into to that, fuck it. I think Iím just going to kick back and enjoy the show in the ceiling.

20 Minutes later my girlfriend comes home. Life is complicated at times and Iíve just now for some reason come to that conclusion. Girlfriends are a problem too at times, especially when your shrooming and they are sitting rite behind you nagging in your friggin ear. Shit! I just realized that I have to go to my Momís to eat dinner at 6. !!!! Itís funny how a trip can be going so pleasant but then develop into something so rotten and horrible. I just realized how many complications I have right now. I gotta go, wish me luck.

9:00 Ė Well itís great to get back to the computer. You would think that with all the drama I had early it would make tonight a drag but dinner at my momís went great. It was awkward at first and I definitely wouldnít suggest it to anyone that is inexperienced in the ye old shroomery department. Yeah I know I donít really make sense sometimes but I can always blame it on the shrooms.

I love reminiscingí on the good old days and past trips. I always compare current trips to my past trips but with these shrooms they seem to blow the past trips away.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13323
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 1,250
Mushrooms (39) : Alone (16), General (1), Glowing Experiences (4)