individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
A New Way To Learn
Mushrooms
by Minordisturbance
Citation:   Minordisturbance. "A New Way To Learn: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp13932)". Erowid.org. Jan 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/13932

2 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Well, just thought I'd drop a quick line about some experimentative tripping I've been doing lately. I've always found mushrooms to be a sort of unlocking mechanism when it comes to developing personal ability, whether it be learning to do something new, or simply bettering my understanding of something. Learning to skateboard for example; all the critical milestones were passed while on mushrooms.

Understanding the music of J.S. Bach was something I couldn't begin to do when it was suggested to me that I should do so. Mushrooms helped me. I believe that most things just beyond our reach in a normal state are within reach under the influence of mushrooms. I don't know whether it's a matter of improved focus, or abstract thought, or both, but I have noticed good results. I find that muscular control is improved; muscles I didn't even know I had control of, I found I could manipulate. Not to mention that music is interpreted at a higher level than merely the sounds produced, it becomes more of a language. Certain music anyway. I try practicing things while under influence, try understanding something (art, music, maybe even math), it works. I use this golden tool, it's never too late to try.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13932
Published: Jan 7, 2018Views: 716
Mushrooms (39) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1)