Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Can Barely Move
Poppies (seeds)
by Loki
Citation:   Loki. "Can Barely Move: An Experience with Poppies (seeds) (exp15629)". Erowid.org. Jul 22, 2003. erowid.org/exp/15629

seeds oral Poppies - Opium (tea)

I first thought of using the poppy seeds after learning that LSA could be extracted from morning glory seeds. I figured I could probably do the same with poppy seeds. It took me a while to find a place that I could buy enough seeds, but finally I did. I have tried it many times since then.
I made the tea by putting 420 grams of poppy seeds into a container and adding some concentrated lemon juice (just enough so that it is like a thick soup). Then every five minutes mix the seeds around in the juice. After 15+ minutes, I can filter out the seeds and drink the juice. I usually mix the lemon juice with lots of sugar. It tastes just like lemonade with some funky after-taste.

The tea begins in about 10 minutes and for the next 10 hours it slowly increases more and more to a climax. During the tea's climax I can barely move and am in an extremely euphoric state of mind. It is one of my favorite experiences, out of everything I have tried, including acid (however nothing beats acid, especially my first mind-expanding experience).

Even though Opium is declared as very addictive, I have not felt addicted yet. I do know what addiction feels like because I used to dip with smokeless tobacco. But, I quit that. Be careful cause becoming addicted could seriously fuck up your life.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 15629
Published: Jul 22, 2003Views: 33,590
Poppies - Opium (43) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)