Mush - Life Changing Drug
Mushrooms
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Mush - Life Changing Drug: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp15673)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2021. erowid.org/exp/15673

3 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

This was my first time doing mush. Me and two other buddies were curious of the effects of mushrooms, after being experienced with weed for about a year. We always said we'd stay away from anything other than weed and hash, so we bought 9 grams of mush without telling anyone, at risk of being bitched at.

The night we did it was in broad daylight in a penalty box outside a community centre. We each dropped 3 grams, and then went skateboarding knowing that it wouldn't set in for awhile. The first effects were experienced when we met up with our 'not on drugs' friends, when we saw them going to the mall. We couldn't stop laughing. It was like being baked, only it just seemed better.

We hopped a bus to the mall and I looked at my hands. They kept on changing shape and size. I looked in front of me, there was a man with a mullet, who kept on getting larger and larger. Me and my friends on mush thought it was hilarious. We go to the mall and everything seemed to turn to liquid. It was amazing. We went into a skate shop. I saw a picture of an eye, and it bled down onto the floor. I looked up at some odd characters on the wall. They danced and came towards me. I looked at my arm. It slowly started to disintegrate. Then I looked at a small table, and the paint started to drip onto the floor. These were just some of the awesome hallucinations at the mall.

Afterwards we went to a different friends house, and we felt really good, but emotionally sensitive. We were all apologizing for anything we have ever done to piss each other off, and then we realized we loved everything, and everyone on the earth.
We contemplated why we always fought, and from then on we were nice to each other.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15673
Published: Jul 20, 2021Views: 368
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Relationships (44), Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53)