Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Discovery of a Wonderful Relaxant
Nutmeg, Salvia divinorum & Kratom
by Sevitt!
Citation:   Sevitt!. "Discovery of a Wonderful Relaxant: An Experience with Nutmeg, Salvia divinorum & Kratom (exp16056)". Erowid.org. Nov 14, 2004. erowid.org/exp/16056

3 nuts oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)
    smoked Calea zacatechichi (dried)

I really like this stuff. I've crushed 3 whole nutmegs and put it in hot chocolate. I waited 10 minutes and then drank all of it. The main effects of this were light-headed feeling, and very mild hallucinogens, I just saw rainbow colors in front of my eyes. It wasn’t euphoric but a very relaxed state.

Then I've added the second ingredient: 5X salvia divinorum. I've smoked it in a waterpipe and after half a minute I felt like diving into a deep lake. I swam with the fish and saw many colors in the water, I felt like being god and enjoying the things that in this wonderful world, all this visuals were with closed eyes. I'll recommend a very relaxed environment (dead can dance as the music, nutmeg incense, candles and a meditation (a bath will just add).

I also tried nutmeg, salvia and kratom, which was very energetic and felt just like taking a steroid. It was the most pleasant feeling of my life.

-Sevitt
Israel

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16056
Published: Nov 14, 2004Views: 10,357
Nutmeg (41), Salvia divinorum (44), Kratom (203) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)