Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Mixing 2 Different 8th's = Bad Trip
Mushrooms
by Lukas
Citation:   Lukas. "Mixing 2 Different 8th's = Bad Trip: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp16329)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/16329

7 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Most people enjoy mushrooms... As for myself I have a story to tell you... It was around June 7 2002 and we had our last school dance. I decided to eat some mushrooms... I bought 2 different 8th's from 2 different dealers.... They were not the same mushrooms, but I've experienced one of those mushrooms b4.

It was 7:30 pm, and I ate the different 8th's..... Approx 30 minutes after I ate them I started 2 have a bad stomache feeling, which I never had in my entire life... I felt something cold go over me... I knew something bad was going 2 happen... Just one of those feelings..

After about 2 hours I started puking some white shat, from my mouth, and I thought I was going 2 die. The worst feeling in the world. When we drove 2 the dance, it felt like I could feel all the organs in my body sit on top of each other, and I felt so fragile, that someone would just snap my arm in half.

In the dance, I could barely breathe.. Gasping 4 air, and tears in my eyes. I went to go sit down in the hallway...

When I sat down and leaned against the chair, pupils 2 the maximum, it felt like my shoulder blades on my back were slipping off. I became extremely paranoid, and scared.

I wanted to go to the hospital to get my stomache pumped, but my parents would then find out, so I just puked as much as I could.

The visuals were pretty good, but I cared about my health more then the visuals. At the end of the night, it started to go away about midnight, I could control myself.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16329
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 673
Mushrooms (39) : Various (28), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5)