Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The White Rabbit
Mushrooms
by Justine
Citation:   Justine. "The White Rabbit: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp17257)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17257

4 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I did 4 grams of mushrooms alone one night. I was drawing in my sketch book, when I got an erge to medetate.
I was always scared about metetation on drugs, incase I lost contorl. But I felt that I could do it.

I got into a pretty deep state of peace. Everything was going well. But all of a sudden it felt like I had been sucked back into my body. And all the air was sucked out of me. And it wasn't cause I forgot to breath.

So I had to gasp for air for about a minute. Then I started to focus on my room, and I saw something standing by my closet. It was a tall figure in a black cloke. I just stared at it for a few minutes. And it was verry still.

But then it reached up, grabed a silver bracelet from my ex boyfriend that was on my top shelf. And threw it on the floor. I got really scared and left my room. I sat and thought that it couldn't have thrown something at me, it wasn't real. So I went back to my room, and it was still there. I sat on my bed facing it. It turned and looked at me. I saw it was a white floopy-eared rabbit. With a strange grin, and a star 'tatooed' on his left eye. It just looked at me. I got really scared again, and left my room. And din't go back.

In the morning, I found my bracelet that I thought he had throwen, on the floor. Now the white rabbit comes into my dreams, and just sits there, staring at me. But I am no longer afraid of him.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17257
Published: May 1, 2018Views: 694
Mushrooms (39), Dreams (85) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Entities / Beings (37), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Alone (16)