Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
More and More Paranoid
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by Phlat
Citation:   Phlat. "More and More Paranoid: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp18477)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2005. erowid.org/exp/18477

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  1.5 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis

Yesterday I went to Maastricht. There me and some friends smoked alot of weed and I bought 3 grams of Psilocybe Cubensis with a friend. Back in Germany we first smoked some more weed and then shared the shrooms (first time eating shrooms). We chewed them for some minutes so the psilocybin could be absorbed by the saliva.

After about 15 minutes I noticed the first effects. I was giggling a lot, felt nausea, felt excited and have been extremely shaky. while the nausea decreased, I became more and more paranoid, I felt that it was slowly becoming stronger. my mind was tired and awake at the same time, I think this was because the of weed and time (1.00am). Then my brain went shit. There was an incredible feeling which I canīt describe. we watched an episode of southpark and the voices sounded like bla-blablabla-bla-blabla. Some thoughts felt like an eternity and time switched very fast between slow and quick. that made the voices sound more psycho. I became more and more paranoid, the feeling was too strong. I didnīt know what was going on at my friends house and what was going on with my friends.

There no more positive effects and I just felt too many thoughts and feelings which I didnīt understand really. This made me feel like WOW, WHATīS GOING ON? I realized that nothin made sense because I forgot it too fast, but was there an really strong sense in it. I was just too fucked up in my head. Overall I think I had the wrong set and setting, which made me feel uncomfortable. I think I will try it again sometime with a better set and setting (not that late).

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18477
Published: Aug 4, 2005Views: 1,160
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)