Smoked and Eaten
Mushrooms
by Kenny
Citation:   Kenny. "Smoked and Eaten: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp18873)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/18873

oral Mushrooms (dried)
    smoked Mushrooms (dried)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

My friends and I ate some mushrooms and had some left over, so we decided to smoke up the leftovers with some pot. After smoking the bowl, we all had very enjoyable body highs, as well as some visuals. The trip only got harder by the time the eaten mushrooms kicked in (about 45 minutes after consumption).

Just as a comparison we tripped on the same mushrooms about a month later (approx the same dosage), but this time without smoking any. I found that I couldn't get the same body high (even with the help of pot)as before. The mushrooms began to kick in about 40-45 mins later, but up to that point was pretty boring (sitting around and waiting).

So my personal conclusion is this:
Smoking mushrooms may not give me a long (or hard) trip on their own, but if they're smoked after eating a dose the effects appear much sooner, and the wait is much more enjoyable.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18873
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 698
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)