Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
I Feel Cheated...
Catnip
by CorvetteZ0606
Citation:   CorvetteZ0606. "I Feel Cheated...: An Experience with Catnip (exp18992)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/18992

3.5 bowls smoked Catnip

Today I wanted to get fucked up, but I couldn't get ahold of any weed. I knew that my perents had some herbs in the cupboard, but I didn't know if any of them were psychoactive. I looked all of them up on the internet, and the only one that seemed remotely promising was catnip. Some people say it gets you high, others don't. I said 'what the heck.' and took some outside and fired it up. The catnip tasted horrible when I was smoking it. I had to spit after every time i inhaled. After smoking it for about 15 minutes, I started to feel a buzz, but it was really weak. I wanted to smoke more and make it stronger, but the shit just tasted so bad that I just gave up. The buzz was gone after 5 minutes and my mouth tasted bad for about an hour. Catnip is totally not worth it. From now on, I'm just gonna stick to weed.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18992
Published: Jun 25, 2018Views: 837
Catnip (68) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)