Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Relief of Cluster Headaches
Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Headaches
by Wolfman
Citation:   Wolfman. "Relief of Cluster Headaches: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Headaches (exp19606)". Erowid.org. Jul 24, 2007. erowid.org/exp/19606

3.5 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)

I get really bad cluster headaches cycles. They're seasonal and for a month or two I get terribly painful headaches at the same times every day only on my left temple. My Doctor prescribed me a steroid pack to try to knock out the cycle, but they don't work very well. After reading some reports that were encouraging, I decided to try to cure my headaches with psilocybin. I started getting the headaches just as I had every other year, but this time I ate an eighth of mushrooms to see if it would work. Not only did it knock out my headache that day, but for the whole season. I mean, I would eat them anyway because I really dig them, but the added health benefit should be duly noted by those who want to try a new way to cure their headaches.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 19606
Published: Jul 24, 2007Views: 9,810
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), Migraines (154) : Health Benefits (32), Unknown Context (20)