Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Bonding, Insight, and True Introspection
Mushrooms
by Willy
Citation:   Willy. "Bonding, Insight, and True Introspection: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp2093)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2093

4.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I had gotten caps and stems that were humongous! From a close friend it was dried and the largest I have seen. My wife and I ate about 4 grams each, chewing them up and holding them in our mouths for about 2 minutes on an empty stomach. Within 20 minutes I started to feel giddy and had a perma-smile. I enjoyed being with my wife so much..in definite difference to the moods we had enjoyed together recently. Within 1 hour spider webbed patters glistened with various colors, and depth perception was trippy with my eyes constantly trying to adjust. We sat together watching tv...finally settling on a Chinese subtitled movie on cinemax. God to this day that son of a bitch was so intense it still scares me..my wife and I hugged kissed and knew how good it was to be alive. Sometimes i look back on that and thank the Gods for showing me what I had forgot,and the shame of letting something go thats so dear. Its waiting for you .....too.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2093
Published: Jun 24, 2000Views: 4,626
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)