Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Weird Physical Trip
Mushrooms & LSD
by Cloud
Citation:   Cloud. "Weird Physical Trip: An Experience with Mushrooms & LSD (exp21170)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21170

oral Mushrooms
    oral LSD

After doing several batches of cubensis, my body started telling me that something wasn't right. I have never before heard of anyone having really bad physical side effects from mushrooms, so it really confused me when this happened.

I started coming up and felt my nerves tense up really bad. it was uncomfortable. I could feel all my nerves and muscles tightening and then my inner organs started to hurt. this has happened just about every time I take mushrooms and sometimes on LSD. At times it seems like the poisons are eating up my insides! I am getting sick of it and don't know what could be wrong with me! I think maybe the substances have damaged my body somehow, but I've never heard of that happening. I'm very curious and want to know if this is a common feeling on psychedelics.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 21170
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 11,727
Mushrooms (39), LSD (2) : Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)