New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Watching in Interest
Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Alprazolam
by Trippernaut
Citation:   Trippernaut. "Watching in Interest: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Alprazolam (exp23285)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2006. erowid.org/exp/23285

2.0 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)
  2.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I found this to be a very good mix. Especially in case of being afraid of a bad trip on shrooms, and especially in the mountains. The Xanax kinda blocked out alot of the cool mushroom thoughts, which was the only lame thing. But after the come-up, I just kinda stayed in this egoless peaceful state of mind. And it gave me extra visuals in the dark, probably from the xanax, they weren't very mushroomy visuals. But I saw some great visuals when the sun set. I walked up to this tree stump that I couldn't really make out in the dark. It looked like a green lady, made partially out of leaves, and she was wiggling, doing some sort of dance. The Xanax made me just watch it in interest, without any kind of fear. I wandered through the woods that night, and it also seemed like all the trees were reaching out toward me as I walked by them.

A nice mix...

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 23285
Published: Feb 8, 2006Views: 7,291
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)