Adraedin
Mushrooms
by Adraedin
Citation:   Adraedin. "Adraedin: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp24286)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2007. erowid.org/exp/24286

1.75 g oral Mushrooms (plant material)

Hello. For the time being, you may refer to me as Adraedin. On May 16, 2003 I took 1.75 grams of mushrooms. I don't really know what kind of mushrooms they were because I got them from a friend of a friend of a friend of mine. I have to say that they were amazing. I really enjoyed the effects, well, at least the good ones like colors, hallucinations and patterns. A few things I didn't like was the extreme facial tension I underwent and the feeling of everything being chaotic. The whole time it felt as if my jaw was trying to keep closing even though it was already closed. Nothing me and my friends did was REALLY together. While I was inside getting confused by a video game, one person was outside playing hack, one person was upstairs taking a shit, and the other was sitting on a chair staring at a dartboard. Other than that, I had a blast. Thanks for reading my expression of boredom.

-Adraedin

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24286
Published: Apr 4, 2007Views: 1,121
Mushrooms (39) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)