The Trip in My Basement
Mushrooms
by The Frog
Citation:   The Frog. "The Trip in My Basement: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp24423)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/24423

4 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
    oral Vitamin C

Since doing weed for my first time I have always been curious about Pycedelic mushrooms. Well it was about 6 p.m. And I was getting my haircut from the drug dealer who grows the mushrooms in his room. He said that if crush up a vitamin c pill it will help with the experience.

So as I'm waiting to get my haircut I put the mushrooms in a blender and blended them up with orange juice and vitamin c pills. As I'm getting my haircut I start to feel the effects of the mushroom. My body got very heavy and I felt really happy.

When I was done with my hair I was peaking. Then he gave me a ride home.I took off my coat and went directly to my basement. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and look at the carpet. Two seconds later the carpet has waves in it like the ocean.

After hanging out in my basement and listening to music I decided to go to my room because I didnt want my parents to see me when they come home from dinner. I then went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my pupils were gigantic, like quarters.

As I'm staring at my face in the mirror it starts to morph into shapes and creatures. One of the creatures was a frog.

Then I went to my room and layed and on my rug still peaking and I started to melt into the rug. This scared me so I jumped up and was fine.

Then my parents called me and told me that they were going to be another two hours. I said okay and hung up the phone. Then I started to run around my house like a maniac because I was so happy that they werent coming home.

I then went to the basement again and began to trip. I was starting to come down from the trip now and felt very mellow.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 24423
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 695
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Various (28)