Space Reggae Mind Trip
Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Cannabis
by R . Q
Citation:   R . Q. "Space Reggae Mind Trip: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis & Cannabis (exp26794)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2020. erowid.org/exp/26794

repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  3 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Friday night I had planned to see one of my favorit reggae bands live, little did I know what was in store for me . I had planned just to smoke alot of bud before the show wich I did. But that comes later, well any ways earlier that day I heard there was some shrooms going around, so later on I called my dealer and got an 8th . I have had these shrooms before, but I never tripped this hard.

I took them at about 3:00 pm or around there I'm not sure. I could tell it was kicking in quick and I was tripping softly like half an hour from when I took them. After a couple hours of waiting for my freinds to pick me up for the concert I started getting alot of auditory hallucinations, and pchycadelic flashes, it was all down hill from here.

Around 6:00 my freinds rang my door bell. They came I with some blue berry kinds and my freinds new bong. We smoked about 3 joints and 5 or six bowls out of the bong. After that we took a trip to wendys and got some grub. When I was there the carpet of wendys was tripping me out hard. Shapes and patterns started moving in the carpet and the shapes looked like legos. I knew I was tripping now, Things were very bright and things were feeling quite strange. After are grub we went to smoke some more at this little hidden place down bt this church. It has benches and its covered by trees and walls. It was dark now and the horizon was lit up with a very bright orange pink color. We smoked a couple joints and a few bong rips. And we were finally ready for the concert. In the car we smoked about 3 or 4 grams in one bowl guess who got to green it ? .....me.

After the bowl we were all fucked up and I was tripping really hard. When we got there I was having a hard time understanding any thing . My brain was thinking of every thing at once it felt like. I then went to the front when the band was just starting to play and then all of the sudden my mind seemed like it couldent take all the things that was happening....the music the lights the people made my mind over load with colors and sounds and then I blacked out and was kicked out of the concert. So I went home and was bumed that I didnt get to see the band but it was an awsome trip over all.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26794
Published: Oct 20, 2020Views: 333
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), Cannabis (1) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Various (28)