New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Freaked Out
Mushrooms
by Sargeant Doubyton
Citation:   Sargeant Doubyton. "Freaked Out: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp26908)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/26908

1 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

First Trip... Its Great..

It was a boring friday night where I didnt know what I wanted to spend my money on, until a friend of mine asked me if I had money to get shrooms.I wanted alcohol but since I had never done shrooms before I gave I. He came back about half an hour later with my shrooms. So I go in a back alley and eat them. It tasted horrible. Afterwards I went to the corner store to get myself something to drink, I was ruching like crazy and this was onl about 5 minutes after I had eaten the shrooms. I was rushing for about a good 30 minutes. When the shrooms started to kick in I started being freaked out. I want really in the right environment either, way too much people around, yellig and running everywhere. It seemed to me like all I could hear was blah blah blah blah. So I decided to go sit farther with my 'shrooming buddy for the night'. People were alweays comming up to me and trying to trip me out by saying tuff like 'hallucination nation nation nation nation' It felt like it was entering my head and attacking my brain. I didnt like the feeling of that whatsoever. But altogether it was a cool trip, since it was my frist time doing them. This only happened about 2 days ago.. And I intend on doing dum more this friday too.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 26908
Published: Apr 8, 2018Views: 685
Mushrooms (39) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Various (28)