individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Infinite Truth, for a Moment.
Mushrooms & Salvia divinorum
by Cubert
Citation:   Cubert. "Infinite Truth, for a Moment.: An Experience with Mushrooms & Salvia divinorum (exp28109)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/28109

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
  1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum

Me and my friends came into possesion of three eigths of psilocybe variety mushrooms on a pleasant fall day. We each ate one and hiked into the woods to find a pleasant spot. We came to a small grassy clearing next to a stream and sat down and proceeded to trip. The mushrooms were good, and at one point when I got up to urinate I heard my urine dripping from the tree next to me as I peed. This confused me, and I went back to sit down. Thats when I remembered a little salvia my friend gave me. I packed my bubbler with it and took a huge hit, inhaling all the material and holding it until I couldn't do so any more. I was peaking on the mushrooms at this time, and the two substances synergized beutifully. I laid back and put my hat over my face to create a darker environment. Before my eyes formed the face of a woman, multiplied a thousand times which swirled and ebbed. I couldn't recognize the face, but it did strike me as being the face of ultimate beauty and truth. I tried to communicate with the woman but couldn't get myself to function properly. The face just gave me this all knowing look that filled me with joy and understanding.

As the effects waned I came back to reality and tried to describe it to my friends. They couldn't grasp how powerfull the essence of that woman was to me. Ever since every time I trip I feel her watching me, telling me 'good, continue your search, you will soon find truth'. I should mention I dont actually here this but it is more of a feeling I cant describe.

Once the trip was over completely iI thanked Salvia for showing me this momentary glimpse of thruth and contemplated how much this sacred plant could teach me. Salvia is powerfull, and if one respects her she will teach one much.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 28109
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 814
Salvia divinorum (44), Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Combinations (3), Mystical Experiences (9), Entities / Beings (37), Small Group (2-9) (17)