Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Lasting Changes To My Vision
Mushrooms
by Undecided
Citation:   Undecided. "Lasting Changes To My Vision: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp29716)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/29716

repeated   Mushrooms (dried)

Well I had been using mushrooms about once or twice a week for about six months until about a month ago, and before that I had been shrooming for about a year of maybe twice a month. My normal dosage was between two and six grams each time, but the last time I tripped I took ten grams. The experience was great to say the least. And now over a month later I am still feeling the effects of the mushrooms. When I close my eyes I get closed eye hallucinations of varying degrees of intensity. I experience auditory hallucinations occasionally. I also see coloured spots on and off all day, every day, since I last tripped. I also see 'breathing walls' alot, but less frequently over the days. I have no idea how long these hallucinations will last or if they will ever go away. I am also very undecided on how I feel about having permanent damage to my vision, and how it will affect me later on in life (I'm still in school). I like mushrooms alot, but if these hallucinations don't go away I might never get to experience their joy again.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29716
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 709
Mushrooms (39) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)