New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Smoking Crop
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by fertler
Citation:   fertler. "Smoking Crop: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp29720)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2004. erowid.org/exp/29720

2.0 g smoked Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)
    smoked Tobacco

until recently I had beleived like many that smoking mushrooms was pointless as the psycobilin is destroyed by heat. Curiosity, however, got the better of me. So after a bumper harvest, I dried close to 3lb of fresh mushies. Once dry I cut a few up and added some to tobacco and smoked in a joint. This proved to be a very tedious smoke as it burnt poorly and I gave up after half the joint.

Not one to be beaten I then ground up close to 100g of mushrooms and made a bong mix with 1 teaspoon of powder and a cigarette. I smoked the mix with no effect, apart from the tobacco headspin.

I gave up and went to bed, but 1/2 an hour later I was feeling very alert and wide awake I remained this way all night, so a total of 10hrs. In the morning I felt refreshed if not a little tired. Although no visuals or mind altering experience it did have some effect, have decided to smoke larger quantity to see whether visuals can be obtained.

At this stage eating them is obviously the way to go.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29720
Published: Jan 4, 2004Views: 7,018
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Alone (16), General (1)