Growing with my Brother
Mushrooms
by Concept
Citation:   Concept. "Growing with my Brother: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp30035)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2004. erowid.org/exp/30035

oral Mushrooms (dried)

A week before the experience, I told my brother who is 16 that I was buying some shrooms and asked if he wanted to do them with me. He said yes so the next week on a friday night I gave hime a few stems and a nice little cap and I took a cap about the size of a golf ball.

After about 15 minutes I started feeling what I feel and asked my brother if he felt anything. He said no and I told him soon enough you will. When he started to trip I asked him if was ok because we were in my room and my parents were upstairs sleeping. He say he was having the time of his life. So we put on the Shrek DVD and had a fun time watching the movie. After that we went out into our den and watched everything bend around and watch things move around on the ceiling. We thought about going upstairs but decided it wasnt a good idea because 1) my parents were upstairs and 2) it was dark and we didn't know what was around the corner. My brother thought there were teeth, but I told him that we should go back to my room. After that we watched some cartoons and went to bed. I'd have to say that was possibly the best times i've had while on mushrooms and to think that my brother finally got to experience them made it even better.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30035
Published: Jan 15, 2004Views: 12,257
Mushrooms (39) : Families (41), Small Group (2-9) (17)