New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
No Doubt That It Worked
Mushrooms & Cannabis
by Jeremy Sanders
Citation:   Jeremy Sanders. "No Doubt That It Worked: An Experience with Mushrooms & Cannabis (exp30498)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30498

.5 g smoked Cannabis (pill / tablet)
  1 hit smoked Mushrooms (dried)

Smoked Shrooms

A friend of mine had told me that you do feel shrooms when you smoke them, so we decided (after smoking 2 bowls of weed), that we should try smoking some shrooms.

The shrooms didn't stay cherry at all, but nonetheless, we all got plenty of smoke. Immidiately after the first hit, in the pit of my stomach, I felt this buzzing feeling. Walking down the street, all the sounds started blurring together.

I was really high, yes, but I was definately feeling the shrooms also. Nothing as intense as I had gotten when I have eaten them, but a very pleasent visable mushroom trip.

For the next half hour, I sat in a coffee shop and drank some coffee, and couldnt help hearing peoples voices in the backround. I started to visualize what they looked like in my head. I could see exactly in detail what they looked like, but then right when I started to think I knew what they looked like, they suddenly turned from white to black; or some drastic change like that. At one point I was convinced that both Darth Vador and Tim Allen were sitting at the table behind me.

I then started seeing rows and rows of pyramids and trees from a helecopter view and all kinds of cool stuff like that.

Notice, none of these were open eye visuals, but they were still very graphic, video quality visions.

Overall, I had a really great time, it was really good pot, northern lights, but the smoked shrooms defaintely gave me a great trip. No doubt that it worked.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30498
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 826
Mushrooms (39), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)