Note to Self ...
Mushrooms, 5-MeO-DiPT, GHB & Alprazolam
by Xxstonemdanxx
Citation:   Xxstonemdanxx. "Note to Self ...: An Experience with Mushrooms, 5-MeO-DiPT, GHB & Alprazolam (exp30864)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2008. erowid.org/exp/30864

1.5 mg oral Mushrooms
  T+ 0:00 2.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam
  T+ 0:00 3 cups oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 0:30 10 mg oral Hydrocodone
  T+ 0:30 1 cup oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  T+ 1:30 10 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT
  T+ 1:50 15 mg oral GHB
  T+ 1:50 1 repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

It was a crisp night in May. The sun had set on another dreary day in the burg which I lived. But the night always brought something of interest, so I lie in wait. I had decided to take a ~ 1.5 of cubenzi's to bide my time, and add depth to the conversations to follow. I also had the bright idea to dose myself with some alprazolam (xanax) to cut the edge. Having experienced the world of sloppy resoning through anti-anxiety meds for some years now, I've come to accompany my xanax with a little-known interactant, INH. Isoniazid (INH) is a medicine given to patients with Tuberculosis infections. The response was noticeable within 30 mins.

T+30 mins With the initial effects of the mushrooms creeping in, and the xanax coming to near full effect, (I had consumed a few beers to down the pills) the body decided tonight was a night to explore outer reaches. I took 10 mg Hydrocodone(vicodin) to soften my senses, and drank another beer.

T+1 hr At this point a few close friends caught on to my level of intoxication, and began a slew of inquiries. I handed out 'street candy' (pharmaceutacils) and brought more deviants into my ring. Through the magic of chemistry, I was dubbed 'Dr Mario.' As far as where I was, I was beginning to wonder myself. The Xanax (spurred by INH) was keeping my mental processes from manifesting into cognitable resultanats. But I was having a great time in mushroom land. The psychadelic effects were light, but the vicodin and alcohol bumped physical body feel to 'ecstatic, undulting energy.'

T+1.5 hr Party at full swing. Lot's of people, but no way of relating. A friend stops in a bit late, but he brought 'party favors'. 5-MeO-DiPT (Foxy) If you haven't hd this shit before, I'll tell you right now. Its delicious. I inbibed a fluid mixture containing 10 mg Foxy, and continued drinking. This friend invited my to his apartment, and within ten minutes, I had downed ~15mg of GHB. I don't understand why, but I didn't pass out at this point. I did, however, continue drinking.

Now the story gets hazy. For the next half hour to an hour I entertained myself with a video camera. The only reason I know this is because of the video evidence that remained. I do know that this night is to never to be duplicated, by me or anyone. The thought of this night makes me wonder about myself. I know I had fun, but I can't remember what happened. Is that Fun??? I'll tell you one thing: It was an experience I'll never forget.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30864
Published: Oct 24, 2008Views: 2,572
Mushrooms (39), 5-MeO-DiPT (57), GHB (25), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Combinations (3), General (1), Large Group (10+) (19)