Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Flying and Enjoying It
2C-I & Mushrooms
by realx
Citation:   realx. "Flying and Enjoying It: An Experience with 2C-I & Mushrooms (exp31770)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2005. erowid.org/exp/31770

22 mg oral 2C-C
  4.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Wow.

T+00:30 - Normal sensations of trips coming in but the new mild 2-ci buzz with its light enhancing effects.

T+01:00 - Hey, this is great. Its like mushrooms but better. I'm hearing music on stereo inside of video game music on TV inside what I was pressing on the phone... Tinfoil looks amazing. What I'm noticing is that the upper effect of this combination is cleaner than mushrooms alone. I don't know how this is possible but that's what it feels like. In fact so far its almost as if the Mushrooms or 2-CI wash away each others unpleasant qualities.

T+02:00 - Flying and enjoying it. Itís a pretty steady ride I like the smoothness. What I will say is that it feels great and improves all visual aspects of mushrooms. Itís a sunny day out, spill it!

Video Games & Techno always works

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31770
Published: Jun 28, 2005Views: 1,608
2C-I (172), Mushrooms (39) : Unknown Context (20), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)