Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Spinning Stars and Cherry Dots
Mushrooms
by talit
Citation:   talit. "Spinning Stars and Cherry Dots: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp34252)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/34252

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I felt my back snap with bands of muscle springing off my freedom. I watched an elicpse of the soul, of the mind, of our emotions and our selves. Seconds after it was murkiest the blot began to move, and I staggered through multicolored webs watching the world melting a mi alrededor. Feelings, ones I did not know existed, coursed through my veins. Ecstasy and agony gushing out of my bleeding eyes until all I could say was 'Just Be!' But the warmth curled around my back, care and love coaxing me gently out of the madness. Solo tu hubieras podido bring me back to myself and we blended into each other. All one presence. The earth mother, the serene frog, the mosquito, the root gnome, and that girl who birthed the beach, stretching and warping interweaving, dancing as a fluid. We had an epiphany or two and then the yin climaxed; and then: It began to fade. Only snapshots. Wow.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34252
Published: Apr 8, 2018Views: 539
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)