Devil's Weed
Datura Seeds
by Shaggy
Citation:   Shaggy. "Devil's Weed: An Experience with Datura Seeds (exp3779)". Erowid.org. Nov 15, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3779

1 oz oral Datura (tea)

I will be the first to say I have always wanted a trip that I would never forget. A friend of mine told me about this plant that he found in his backyard it was a green pod with thorns all over it. I cooked some of the seeds up into a tea (probably 100 seeds). We drank about 1/2 a shot glass of the tea which tasted like shit and ate 1/2 shot glass of the seeds. Within an hour of taking it we started to feel the effect. I had to drive 30 mins away to pick my girlfriend up from work. So I headed early that why I would not fall asleep. Driving down there looking at the freeway I saw millions and millions of ants all over the road. Once I got there I fell asleep.

Once my girlfriend got off she woke me up, but I forgot where I had put the keys so it took us thirty mins. to find them. We went back to her house and I went to sleep. All through the night I kept waking up having the strangest dreams. I kept thinking that I was smoking and dropped my cigarrate my girlfrend was confused. The next morning I got up and was talking to her sister. We were having a nice conversation but in the corner of the room there was a porcelain cat. It started to talk to me, so I started to whisper to it. She asked what I was doing I told her to 'hold on'. I then went and picked up this porcelain cat and started talking to it. She was wiggin' out. I sat there and talked to this cat for 30 minutes. or more. When my girlfriend finally woke up I was in the living room. I told her 'look I found out how to play Mario Brothers on my pager'. The numbers were so scrambled it looked like I was playing a video game. My eyes were dialated for two days so bad that I had to get out a magnifing glass to read the phone book to order pizza.

I'll tell you this is not something to mess with and to watch how much you take. I finally got the trip that I would never forget and it has keep me from trippin' anymore.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 3779
Published: Nov 15, 2000Views: 7,954
Datura (15) : Various (28), Difficult Experiences (5)