Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Will Never Think the Same About Something Again
Mushrooms
by Josh
Citation:   Josh. "I Will Never Think the Same About Something Again: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp38493)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/38493

oral Mushrooms

1st time

The first time I did shrooms I was sooo excited.And once I took them I was like holy shit I just put myself on a journey I'm never gonna forget. I was laying in my friends room and we decided to go outside.WE were starting to feel a little goofing and funny.We decided to lay in the grass like a bunch of hippies(new age hippes). Then we kept getting up and sitting back down.One of the last times we stood up and back down we knew it was starting to hit us because we went to sit down and as we got to the ground all noises stop instantly like we had gone def or something.And that when all four of us were like holy fuckin shit here it comes we were laughing our asses off so hard.so we layed in the grass and I watched as the trees leaves stated turning into digital pictures.There were millions of little digital leaves all around me.Then about after an hour or so of that we went in my friends room and thats when I was really fucked up.I opened my eyes and watched my friend turn in a giant lizard and the patterns on his face were like watchin a windows media player when you listen to music.That was the color of his skin and the patterns and colors were the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life.

The night was summed up into one sentence for me.

'Its like we were talking about something really important that wasnt important.
Its like we were talking about something really important that wasnt important.
'

Mushrooms is a life changing experience. I will never think the same about something even again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 38493
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 855
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Mystical Experiences (9), Small Group (2-9) (17)