Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Mood Swings and a Short Trip
Fluoxentine (Prozac) & Mushrooms
by Craziness
Citation:   Craziness. "Mood Swings and a Short Trip: An Experience with Fluoxentine (Prozac) & Mushrooms (exp41382)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2007. erowid.org/exp/41382

25 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
  1.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I have taken shrooms before but not since I have been taking prozac. This time I did not have any hallucinations even though others who took the same amount of the same shrooms did. I don't know if this has anything to do with the prozac. I also was very emotional. Whenever something reminded me of my boyfriend who died recently I started crying even though I wasn't realizing it. Then I'd be laughing my head off. I don't know if these extreme mood swings were caused by the prozac either. In my past experience with shrooms, I was just overall in a very happy mood. I felt queasy in the beginning, but not enough to be sick. The trip didn't last long, only about 2 hours.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 41382
Published: Aug 29, 2007Views: 12,077
Pharms - Fluoxetine (80), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)