Just Discovered, Most Amazing Experiences
Mushrooms
by zengirl
Citation:   zengirl. "Just Discovered, Most Amazing Experiences: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp42021)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/42021

oral Mushrooms (dried)

I find that in low doses these mushrooms (grown in portland) produce an amazing yet manageable euphoria. All of my trips have been nearly the same. Starts with dizziness and nausea...soon to pass to an elated, energetic, talkative awareness with some slight shape shifting, the next part is the best...the whole body buzz...tingling in in my face and especially my toes. Only a slight but odd feeling of the two sides of my face shifting in opposite directions...like my head is twisting. Every trip (3 now) has been in a safe environment (among good friends) 2 house parties and a quiet bar. The body buzz is so amazing. I feel like I'm radiating. I've found that when alcohol is mixed, though, the next day is a bad hang over. I also notice that I do not like looking at myself in the mirror. My face looks very old and very wrinkled. Funny. I wonder if that's my fear projected. Overall it leaves me with no cares, I feel like I could say or do anything...I'm very relaxed and open and vivacious. I had no idea these trips would be so amazing. I plan to continue weekend use in low doses. I feel like I don't need anything else.
This is so much better than pot and x. Mostly because I know it won' t screw up my brain or smoke out my lungs.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 42021
Published: Apr 17, 2018Views: 726
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)