Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Had Nothing Else to Do
Tea (Green Tea)
by Herbal delight
Citation:   Herbal delight. "I Had Nothing Else to Do: An Experience with Tea (Green Tea) (exp43358)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/43358

1 cig. smoked Tea (tea)

One day I was bored out of my mind and had really thought of doing weed. But I was too afraid of the consequences and thought I could get high of green tea. So I stole a tea bag of some green tea went to school and at the end persuading my friend to go to his backyard and smoke it. He agreed and we got started.

I didn't have rolling papers so I used the next best thing Bible paper, yes bible paper! I'm going to go to hell but I figure its going to be while till then so... I carefully poured the tea into the paper and managed to make a really bad joint out of it. Some of it fell out but only a little bit so no worries. We lit it and I took the first puff. Nothing happened it was just smoke, I figured maybe the tea wasn't being lit but I think it was. I took a couple of puffs and then passed it to my friend who accomplished to inhale some of the tea out of the crappy joint but so did I a couple of times. After a while we started laughing violently but you cant really tell if it was normal or if we were high because we usually laugh alot. We might of been slightly high or maybe not you cant really tell.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 43358
Published: Feb 23, 2018Views: 1,538
Tea (447) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)