Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
The Comedown
MDMA & Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by sneak
Citation:   sneak. "The Comedown: An Experience with MDMA & Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp45436)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45436

250 mg   MDMA
  3.5 g   Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)

I've been searching for E for years. Several months back, I finally found it. But the rolls weren't pure, and my experience was limited. A few months after that, I scored some pure MDMA. I was excited; I had an eighth of mushrooms as well. The experience was overwhelming. It got to the point where I couldn't see straight. The patterns everywhere were astounding, and the overall feeling of ecstasy over my body was just incredible.

But then came the comedown. Coming down off of ecstasy sucks. After I would roll, I would lay down, depressed that this feeling of beauty was gone. It felt worse than a heartbreak
; it was very depressing. Last time I rolled was about a month ago, and I have no intention of doing it again. I just cannot take that level of depression.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45436
Published: Feb 2, 2018Views: 891
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)