Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Everyone's Face Was Melting
Mushrooms
by oompaloompa
Citation:   oompaloompa. "Everyone's Face Was Melting: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp45463)". Erowid.org. Sep 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45463

oral Mushrooms

Charlie and the chocolat Factory

A couple of friends of mine decided to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory th weekend it opened. We supposedly were 10 people who were going to split two jars. Unfortunately two friends backed out. Me and my friends fit in one row in the theatre. Before the movie started, my brother, my boyfriend and I halfed one jar (4 tablespoons each). We weren't taking any prescriptions or anything.

After we ate our share of the mushrooms, I felt kinda sick and anti-social for like 15minutes. Sick because mushrooms are poison. When the trailer started, I noticed my fingers and just how complex they looked and how cool they looked when they were moving soon after I started wiggling my toes and couldnt stop! The movie was amazing as johnny depp's face was melting and the oompaloompa songs were just so nice. The kid willy wonka looked so fake with his braces. I remember that we were noisy. After the movie kids were running around the theatre, they looked like oompaloompaS!!!

When I left the theatre, everyone's face was melting too!! So we decided to walk home. When I got to our village I was still seeing oompaloompas and there was a tree that looked like a massive orgy with a dead oompaloompa in it. The mud was morphing into goats, lincoln, lion and several other faces. I was particular about my feet being clean because it was muddy (rainy weather). But me and one of my friends started playing and jumpng in the mud! One of my friends was playing with the tube and funnel of a beer bong (we didn't have beer) and when someone called her phone, she stuck the funnel on her ear and the phone on the other! Then I had to go to the bathroom, the first thing I noticed when I got inside was the tiles! It was so cute and just nice to look at... I could have got stuck there! The trip was relatively long cause we ate the shrooms at 2:40pm and I was still shroomed til about 9 and later! It was far out!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45463
Published: Sep 5, 2018Views: 516
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Various (28)