Would Have Done Anything To Make It Stop
Mushrooms
by livluvbrndiie
Citation:   livluvbrndiie. "Would Have Done Anything To Make It Stop: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp47786)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47786

1 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Well, I had only done mushrooms once before, and I had such a good time with them. It was so fun and I was able to remember really precise things that had happened to me in full detail, those I would not normally if I was straight.

My boyfriend got some and we decided to do them together. Needless to say, we were up all night, sick as hell and nothing we could do about it. Everytime I closed my eyes I got super dizzy and wanted to throw up. Finally, he fell asleep, but NOPE, not me. I was up for another 3 hours trying to puke the damn things up. Totally not cool. I just wanted to shoot myself [metaphorically] in the head to make it all stop.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47786
Published: Jan 4, 2018Views: 734
Mushrooms (39) : Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)