It's a Wonderful Life
Lactuca spp.
by Shnoogie
Citation:   Shnoogie. "It's a Wonderful Life: An Experience with Lactuca spp. (exp49762)". Erowid.org. May 28, 2006. erowid.org/exp/49762

0.5 g smoked Lactuca spp. (extract)

Okay, I take my wild lettuce and put it in a food processor, I had 8.3g of lettuce and chopped it up and put it in a zip-lok bag and put about 5oz of rubbing alcohol in the bag with the lettuce and shook and squeezed it for a few minutes. I repeated shaking and squeezing through a 24 hour period, every few hours or so.

When 24hrs is up, I put it in a glass bowl or pan then I filter it into the bowl/pan and let it sit infront of a fan for another 24hrs. When I see this again all of my alcohol is now gone and I am left with this liquid that appears greenish black. If it's not already solid then I can take a blow dryer and put it on hot and just simply make it a solid but it doesn't take log for it to harden.

2 of us smoked some, just barely hitting it with the flam we've done 0.5 and feel WONDERFUL.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49762
Published: May 28, 2006Views: 19,033
Lactuca spp. (153) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)